We help organizations develop and implement:
- Business Strategy – define mission goals and implementation roadmaps
- Enterprise Architecture – business and technical architecture and implementation strategies
- Program management – manage their portfolio and implementations
- Acquisition and Budget Support – resource strategies and budget tracking
- Financial Accounting/Reporting – deliver accurate, reliable, and timely financial information to manage risks and meet compliance requirements
- Program Integration – ensuring that the business plans, resources, and execution meet the schedules, budgets, and policy compliance requirements
- Performance Improvement – harness the power of people, processes, and technology to improve business operations and maximize enterprise value
- Performance Measurement and IV&V – verifying that the goals and strategies achieve the desired results
We help organizations define what its mission and goals are; a strategy and roadmap on how resources should be allocated to achieve desired outcomes; a communications plan for the workforce to be incentivized to achieve those outcomes; and finally, performance metrics to know the progress in achieving desired goals.A business strategy is a set of guiding principles that, when communicated and adopted in the organization, generates a desired pattern of decision making. A strategy is therefore about how people throughout the organization should make decisions and allocate resources in order accomplish key objectives. A good strategy provides a clear roadmap, consisting of a set of guiding principles or rules, that defines the actions people in the business should take (and not take) and the things they should prioritize (and not prioritize) to achieve desired goals.
We help develop Target Business Architectures that describe how enterprises need to operate to achieve their business goals, and how they need to respond to strategic drivers that affect their short- and long-term business goals, whether those drivers be business, technology, legal or policy in nature.