ASEC3 is seeking a Web Developer to work closely with a client front office team, and operations teams to develop and update websites leveraged across the community.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Develops custom programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users, and provide desired information.
- Creates web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations.
- Develops new Web applications through packaged and customized applications. Creates Web front-end user interface to new or existing databases using a combination of HTML, SQL, C, VB or other languages to make business applications accessible.
- Designs and implements user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- May create company-wide Intranet.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develops external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Experienced in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration with various technologies such as Java and Joomla.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with Joomla development
- Ability to work with all level of stakeholders and transform ideas and requirements into websites
- Customer ops experience with web development
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.