The Systems Engineer/ Requirements Expert will support the Sponsor and work with a product owner in defining system requirements and Mission Value Increments (MVI) for multiple services being provided to external stakeholders. This requires interacting with mission partners, portfolio owners, customer account managers,and business analysts to elicit,understand,and document MVls for the system.
The engineer will assist with scripting and development of advanced workflows including document/audio triage, speech-to-text, and multilingual data management.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Documenting, analyzing, and reviewing software requirements for a larger software development team responsible for the development, test,and installation of the
- Managing and verifying requirements, capturing detailed descriptions of user needs and service functionality to ensure the project team has clear, consistent, and testable requirements (MVls) documented.
- Analyzing and studying complex system
- Analyzing functional business applications for functional
- Developing block diagrams and logic flow charts, as
- Perform requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications, as
- Assist with strategic systems planning, business information planning, and business workflow analysis,
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple
- Perform as part of an agile team, utilizing Kanban and Scrum best
- Collaborate frequently with other team members.
- Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences
- Experience with requirements definition and traceability
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Data Layers
- Experience working as a team in a software development environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team with adjusting priorities and deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience, 3 years in IC
Reston, Herndon, Chantilly or McLean, VA
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.