We are seeking a security Engineer with deep experience and background in the complexities and subtleties of security policies and networks. Seeking a technical expert to support driven development team.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology)
- 15 years of developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating systems engineering-related projects and 10 years developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating IC systems engineering-related projects. Must have significant policy experience in one or more of the following critical areas including secure wireless, cloud computing, enterprise audit, and ICAM.
- Network experience that has overlapping policy exposure will suffice.
Must have experience drafting technical system security plans and technical white papers.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and via oral presentations (large and small groups.
Capable of leading and facilitating community discussions and workgroups
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate communications across time zones, and occasional travel
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.