ASEC3 is looking for senior-level systems or project integrator with technical background. Individual will provide
integration expertise and programmatic support for customer responsible for developing and deploying
unique communications capabilities. Candidate will assist in documenting requirements and
specifications, reviewing and vetting capabilities, and creating documentation in coordination with the
development engineers. Individual will help to prepare and participate in senior level discussions,
program management reviews, etc.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used
by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Responsible for integrating the information generated from meetings and facilitation sessions,
using automated tools, and research methods into final deliverable documents.
- Perform traditional systems integration at the enterprise level within the context of the political
landscape, operational restrictions and changes, and interacting systems across the
- Identifying integration issues and coordinating TEMs to resolve them
- Providing daily support to developers and branch management
- Coordinating and compiling responses to action items
- Coordinating and facilitating customer meetings
- This is an integration position, but the individual will obtain integration, engineering, and project
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical personnel
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and composing technical information
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Engineering or Computer Science degree and/or experience preferred
- Hardware or Software development experience
- Project Management
- Systems Engineering
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.