The individual selected for this position will provide Systems Integration support in a fast-paced and dynamic customer environment with direct involvement in the customer’s mission. The successful SI will be knowledgeable of IC collection systems, identifying and gathering requirements for those systems to solve hard target problems, and operational planning of systems to be implemented to solve hard target problems. The Systems Integrator (SI) shall provide a total system integration perspective including support to client personnel in establishing cross community relationships. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Day to day program management in support of a Branch Chief
- Requirements gathering
- Project scheduling and planning
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Internal and external engagements of customers and vendors
- Portfolio strategy
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Working knowledge of agile project management methodologies and MicroSoft Project
- Ability to communicate across internal and external teams to include senior staff customers, approval boards, and external partners
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tasking oversight of a small team of engineers
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Leadership experience
- Self-Starter, Adaptable and Innovative
- Working knowledge of android, IOS, Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Awareness of commercial encryption and internet platforms
- Previous operational or field experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.We are no longer accepting applications for this job.