ASEC3 is seeking a Senior Systems Integrator to assist with:
- Support developing and implementing mission focused daily business strategies and methods that enable
and promote client mission success
- Actively support client managers performing communications network planning and associated project
- Facilitate creation of reports and briefings that succinctly convey complex program status information and
future plans for client senior leadership and external stakeholders
- Promote opportunities and methodologies to describe and share technical accomplishments and progress
to non-technical audiences and mission stakeholders
- Assist the client assessing, documenting and tracking program requirements and follow-on exchange
- Oversee creation and archiving client documentation such as organization schematics, personnel tracking
data, shared documentation archives, program overviews, and action tracking responses
- Facilitate meeting planning and scheduling or conference planning
- Work independently and among client teams with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and provide
the most relevant course of action.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Client domain experience
- Communication network project management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills ensuring that correspondence is timely, professional, and
accurately represents the client. Also ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion when coordinating
correspondence, respecting privacy and sensitivity issues
- Individual must be highly organized and able to develop and maintain an accurate schedules in Microsoft
Outlook while anticipating and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Candidate must be proactive and show good judgement and discretion. Individual will additionally support
the client office as the point of contact for scheduling, administrative questions, and coordination with
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, multi-task, work autonomously,
with experience promoting teamwork that results in creative solutions and alternatives
- Identifying integration issues, coordinating and scheduling technical exchange meetings to resolve them;
this is an integration position but the person will get integration, engineering, and project manager
- Commercial cloud solutions and implementation strategies
- Coordinating, compiling responses, and closing action items within a large client enterprise infrastructure
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.