The Systems Integrator will provide technical leadership, oversight, integration, and programmatic engineering for a large enterprise program.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and coordinating outreach activities with the Partner Account Liaisons
(PALs) and the Business Analysts.
- Working Closely with the development team to gain an in-depth working
knowledge of the service offerings.
- Interfacing with external customers/stakeholders in meetings to provide subject
matter expertise on the operation of a service.
- Assisting the tech writers with translating technical information into clear,
readable documents and presentation to be used by technical and non-technical
- Working with the Mission Needs Integrator (MNI) [SE/SI like role] for awareness
and understanding of the Mission Need/requirements that are driving technical
deliveries and being able to talk to those new capabilities with external
- Working closely with the MNI and development team to meet program objectives.
- Conducting research and ensuring the use of proper technical terminology.
- Supporting the development of all types of documents and reports by developing
and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the
usability of these documents, as needed.
- Responsible for integrating the graphics and information generated from
meetings and facilitation sessions, using automated tools, and research methods
into final deliverable documents, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of management plans and reports.
- Experience with Agile/SAFe methodologies
- Understanding of the role of the ODNI and IC Elements
- Experience with requirements definition and traceability
- Knowledge of the requirements tracking tool JIRA and how best to utilize its’ functionality in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services and data lakes for large programs
- Experienced with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience as a system engineer providing program and project management support, working with teams to maintain programmatic, customer engagement, requirements analysis and decomposition of work.
- Work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Cross-domain experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and meta data management best practices.
- SAFe certification
- PMP certification
- Expert knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and programming techniques.
- 20 years’ experience, 5 years in IC
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.