Position supports the Sponsor’s Office of Data, Voice, and Video organization providing integration support to an acquisition team. The SI will assist program managers and Contract Officer Technical Representatives (COTR) in developing Requirements, Statements of Work (SOW) for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and other supporting technical documentation. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise on how to document requirements for affordable, supportable and effective systems that are to be delivered to the customer. Works with the program managers, COTRs and acquisition professionals to validate that acquisition strategy will support a technically feasible outcome that meets the customer’s needs.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Assist in developing statement of work(s) for various systems, technical services and/or technical expertise, which can include system architecture, performance, monitoring, data management, security, and operations.
- Ability to assist in preparation of presentations and reports
- Aiding in meeting facilitation and information sessions
- Assisting the Sponsor in assessing, documenting, and tracking program requirements and follow-on technical exchange meetings (TEMs)
- Compose and maintain documentation such as statement of works and other associated technical documents as required
- Assist in identification and definition of process efficiencies based on industries best practices
- Work independently and amongst a team with minimal supervision to address roadblocks and deliver results in a timely manner or provide the most relevant course of action
- Local travel to mission partner to discuss initiatives, projects, etc.
- Prior experience in writing RFPs or responding to RFPs with a proposal
- Experience in Microsoft Office products such as EXCEL, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines
- Experience in planning and organizing work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated experience performing facilitation with groups to ensure capturing work processes and workflows
- Exceptional communication and familiarity with Sponsor’s environment at both project level and executive audiences
- Broad understanding of Sponsor’s acquisition activities and protocols
- Self-starter and team player
- Solid project management skills (e.g. planning, tracking, and reporting)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience, plus 5 year supporting Sponsor
- Bachelor’s degree (or 5/+ equivalent experience) in a relevant field
We are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.