The Senior Systems Integrator will support the Enterprise Engineering Group Front Office.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides best business practice consulting
- Maintains regularly scheduled deliverables in support of weekly staff meetings and recurring governance
- Provides action item support, interacting with both the lower level divisions and higher Office level to
ensure responses are coordinated and polished
- Creates and edits all external briefing deliverables
- Creates All Hands material for internal and Office-level meetings
- Acts as the liaison across the customer groups and with external organizations across the directorates
- Supports strategic planning for programs / projects
- Participates in financial planning to include zero-based-review (ZBR) exercises, current fiscal year
planning, and out-year fiscal planning
- A minimum of 10 years total progressive and relevant work experience in Program/Project Management or
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral
communications skills, and ability to operate in a front office IT setting.
- Candidates with prior management or leadership experience preferred.
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- PMP / Agile certifications
- Experience with the customer’s corporate action tracking system
- Preferably experience working in a front office environment
- Experience working within IT environment
- 10 years of experience on government customer site
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.