ASEC3 is seeking a motivated Systems Integrator with agile methodology experience to augment a team of developers, in support of the development of a clean sheet suite of AWS Server-less Applications.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct support, strategic direction, and serve as Subject-Matter Experts for data sharing and integration efforts within the Cloud and Data Domain.
- Analyze the development, implementation, integration, and evaluation of inter-agency approaches to developing a reference data architecture.
- Support efforts related to reference data architecture addressing the need for semantic resources and ontology services.
- Create data flows and data patterns with data architects to service the reference data architecture enabling greater data integration.
- Support multiple working groups and tiger teams in areas including, but not limited to, artificial intelligence, machine learning, common data tagging, ontologies, and enterprise search and discovery.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.