The individual selected for this position will be required to sit in customer spaces and will be responsible for working closely with the customer management and staff personnel to provide overall Systems Integration (SI) support. The SI will provide programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance to the customer on their projects, requiring the SI to have insight into overall details.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Team lead for front office activities
- Monitor, provide day-to-day direction to front office staff
- Perform data analysis for the customer
- Develop briefings, schedules, documentation in support of the customer
- Prepare weekly and monthly contract deliverables for the team
- Ability to support multiple projects/requirements simultaneously
- Develop, review and maintain project documentation, standards, procedures, process flows, roadmaps and schedules
- Experience in technical writing/editing
- Identify gaps in business process, develop technical requirements for implementation to resolve these gaps
- A Self starter, proactive in responding to customer needs, ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Experience within IC community and customer space
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.