ASEC3 is seeking an Expert Systems Engineer who is experienced with using a holistic approach, to design, develop, evaluate and modify end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Generate quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and
- Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements.
- Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
- Designs interfaces and brings system elements together, so they work as a whole.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements.
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi discipline engineering teams to develop lower-level detailed requirements.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the
current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- BS in Systems Engineering, Information Systems, or similar degree
- Experience in technology portfolio generation and management
- Strong systems engineering skills focused on requirements analysis and management
- Ability to work across multiple technology areas (infrastructure, operating systems, communications systems, etc.);
- Ability to work across teams and development types (waterfall/agile)
- Support customer governance processes, including board presentation and documentation preparation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Customer domain experience
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF)
- Expertise in MS Project, MS Visio, and SharePoint
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.