ASEC3 is seeking a Systems Engineer who is a self-starter and has demonstrated the ability to work in demanding environments with minimal direction.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Candidate should understand RF and emerging technologies in SATCOM domain.
- Understanding of the customer and adjacent spaces will help to assimilate faster.
- Candidate should have experience working cross organization projects and communicate effectively through both written and verbal means.
- Candidate has experience managing a portfolio of projects, identifying risks, resolving issues, and tracking schedules to completion.
- 11 years of experience and a BA/BS degree.
- Typically performs all functional duties independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or information technology
- Experience in software development or programming experience
- Extensive experience with current technology platforms or tools such as: Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages, HTML5, CSS3 and
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.