ASEC is seeking a Data Scientist who will assist with the design and implementation of visualizations and reports for business intelligence metrics.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Identify and implement methods for duplicate detection, document categorization, entity and information extraction using natural language processing and machine learning.
- Assist with the design and implementation of visualizations and reports for business intelligence metrics.
- Understand and implement methodologies that are consistent with standard techniques in the data science field.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in discussions with analytic tool developers and enterprise IT management.
- Partner with information management SMEs to define and refine framework, strategies, and actions for collecting and analyzing unstructured file metadata and content stored in Sponsor’s automated systems (e.g. email repositories, databases, shared drives).
- Partner with information management SMEs to determine baseline, analyze patterns and characteristics in file content and metadata, and construct visualizations to share lessons learned.
- Lead and/or contribute to discussions with Sponsor and Sponsor partners on collection and analysis framework, strategies, processes, and methodologies.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to negotiate access, security, and storage needs for the unstructured file objects and the features created during the collection and analysis process.
- Provide recommendations and training to Sponsor and Sponsor partners on techniques and tools in the big data environment.
- Analyze and correlate large amounts of data.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Mining).
- 15 years as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst in the IC.
- Professional/strong understanding of enterprise-level data analysis, machine-learning, operations research, modeling, and business/mission intelligence tools.
- Developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating IC data architecture-related projects.
- Professional/strong understanding of preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.