The Systems Engineer will work within an Agile development team to document requirements, create and manage design artifacts, and assist in the integration and test components. The systems engineer will be responsible for the creation and management of all required systems engineering artifacts for a software system. Prior knowledge of authentication and authorization is helpful. The systems engineer will interface with the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting. A successful candidate will work with new and existing customers to ensure authentication and identity propagation requirements are satisfied. The individual will provide ad hoc support to project-related activities as needed and tasked by management, and will work with project management to prioritize multiple customer stories and tasking when conflicts arise.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Ability to translate work scenarios, pain points and desires into needs and IT requirements
- Systems engineering or related experience to be able to understand and describe gaps in IT capabilities or pinpoint where to make improvements to IT systems to maximize usability
- Knowledge of the role and activities of an IC analyst or collector
- Ability to interface successfully with outside agencies and high level individuals
- Ability to facilitate meetings and working groups
- Experience coordinating communications, planning meetings, tracking deliverables
- Good writer and presenter. Ability to build effective slides.
- Individual must be highly organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
- Knowledge of IC ITE services highly desirable Process documentation and process improvement experience a plus
Experience and Education
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) plus years in related experience.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.