Responsible for translating the clients business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address clients business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internal he created and or off-the-shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company’s existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. The systems integrator will provide programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance to the management on their projects, requiring the SI to have insight into overall details within a technical environment.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team
- Assist project management team with gathering and bedding requirements for acquisition and govern its efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete, and ambiguous, and concise
- Support project management to include scheduling, agenda preparation, and record-keeping oversight and management
- Facilitate and coordinate multiple oversight and review boards
- Provide calendar support to customer management
- Assist acquisition and governance team with communication and tracking actions
- Develop, review, and maintain project documentation, standard procedures, process flows, roadmaps, conops, and schedules
- Facilitate internal and external communication with stakeholders
- Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns
- Track project commitments in ensure timely preparation of responses
- Prepare briefings for appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate weekly meetings and provide minutes to stakeholders and set up meeting logistics as needed
- Experience working an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Focused on strategy, process, governments, and procurement/acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo dynamic environment that often requires multitasking
- Advanced knowledge in MS office, MS project, and sharepoint
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team and provide deliverables with minimal rework
- Must possess active TS/SCI with poly
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.