The individual selected for this position will support the Sponsor’s organization responsible for providing an array of capabilities from integrated collection, creation, gathering requirements, and deploying to maintaining applications focused on external customers and stakeholders.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Supporting the Sponsor in defining system architectures, developing roadmaps, and identifying planned developments in information technology areas.
- Assessing the “As-Is” state of an existing hybrid (physical server enclave & cloud computing) architecture operating on supported applications that have an end of life (EOL) date of three or more years out (i.e.: 2022-2024).
- Developing a roadmap for technology modernization and legacy systems retirement
- Identifying EOL applications
- Identify alternate application options that support the same ecosystem functions and may be suitable to replace EOL applications.
- Developing a plan to implement and promote the solution identified in the roadmap through four (4) environments:
- Development (DEV)
- Internal Development Integration Environment (IDIE)
- Test (TST)
- Production (PROD)
- Assisting in the development of a successful prototype for verifying the integration of the Sponsor’s unique applications and data layer.
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to perform complex problem solving; identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options
- Experience working with Data layers
- Knowledge and experience working with Jboss and Puppet technologies.
- Experience with C2S/AWS services
- Knowledge of the following operating systems: Linux, Linux-based Community Enterprise System Seven (CentOS7) and Microsoft Windows 2016 for servers
- Experience with development of architecture artifacts
- Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.