ASEC3 is seeking a Systems Administrator who will be responsible configuring, building, installing and maintaining servers designed to process large databases with multiple applications across AWS environments.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
As part of this team, the System Administrator is responsible for configuring, operating, and maintaining data analysis tools including configuration, risk, issue and opportunity management, schedule management, architecture management, and requirements management.
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA (Degree in Computer Science or a related field (IT/Engineering/etc.), or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA, or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Demonstrated experience with various hosting and developer operations (devops) technologies
- Demonstrated experience with AWS including AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Developer certification
- Knowledgeable in the administration of Linux servers, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, VMware virtualization technologies, Firewalls, VPNs
- Professional experience scripting in some administrative language (PowerShell, Batch, Perl, etc.)
- Managing AWS environments including EC2, S3, and RDS instances; setting up accounts; maintain and monitor PKI certs;
- Installing software upgrade
- Maintaining operating system patches and virus scanning;
- Performing technical evaluations, analysis, and technical improvements to maintain optimum performance of applications and databases;
- Monitor and provide system problem resolution;
- Maintain AWS capacity and performance planning; evaluate system changes to improve the system;
- Employ configuration control and change coordination for upgrades and repairs in a manner that assures system
- Familiarity with Accreditation and Authorization processes
- Experience with Zoomdata, ServiceNow, Ruby on Rails, MariaDB, Remedy, SharePoint, Sparx EA, JIRA
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.