The Systems Integrator/Communications Specialist develops and executes integrated communications projects
according to the strategies and objectives. Creates communications programs that effectively describe and
promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos,
or other promotional products. Researches and develops content for publication of products in various media.
Prepares presentations and/or speeches. Provides input into the creation of marketing communications
program plans. Develops marketing communications programs designed to support Business Unit strategies.
Executes integrated marketing communications projects utilizing the following tools: advertising, promotions,
direct response, user conferences, events, sponsorships, online and channel communications, among others.
Collaborates with groups and outside stakeholders in the content and design of the organization websites.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
Assists with presentation material to effectively communicate purpose and content.
Specific day to day duties may include:
- Write and create materials to include presentations, organizational announcements, project highlights,
- Collaborate with SharePoint/Web designers for online content management and execution
- Collaborate with Front Office and Groups on execution of tailored campaigns to communicate directly to
- Organize messaging strategy and develop/distribute announcements
- Assist with other departmental projects on an as-needed basi
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with the development and execution of multi-faceted marketing communications campaigns
- Experience utilizing SharePoint/Web Interfaces
- Strong writing ability
- Experience creating graphics
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- High degree of attention to details
- Familiar with customer systems/tools
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.