The Systems Engineer should be able to gather requirements in the customer space and translate those end
user requirements into one or more system requirements that can be used to align, build, and create a solution.
The SE needs to understand the operational environment for our end users.
The right candidate should:
- Understand the requirements life cycle.
- Clearly and articulately document the requirements for further discussion
- Be a self-starter with leadership capabilities and execution of roles and responsibilities with little to no
- Work across organizational lines to benefit the customer.
- Require minimal oversight to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Identify integration issues and coordinate Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) to resolve them.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, as well as handle complaints, settle disputes and
- Have strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Have demonstrated experience leading technical teams to develop/implement hardware/software
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer's needs, clearly communicate
(orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to
intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Have ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Have demonstrated strong customer and partner relationship building skills.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- Technical Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, etc.)
- IC or DoD experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.