Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Using a holistic approach, the SI/SE Project Manager designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end
systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Project Manager will provide
programmatic, strategy, and technical guidance to the management on their projects, requiring insight into
overall details within the program. Generates requirements based on customer description, system planning
and design, and acquisition. Participates in design reviews (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to
the current system. Reviews test plans/procedure and ensures they meet the objectives of contractual
• Must have exceptional organizational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills to establish
relationships at all levels of the organization while meeting the needs of diverse stakeholders.
• Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the team.
• Must have understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and
• Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) and project
• Support project management, to include scheduling, agenda preparation and record keeping.
• Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team.
• Assist project management team with gathering and vetting requirements for acquisition and governance
efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete and concise.
• Assist with tracking actions, process flows, roadmaps, CONOPS and facilitate internal and external
communication with stakeholders.
• Prepare briefings for customer and stakeholders.
• Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns.
• Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, dynamic environment that often requires multitasking
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work independently; self-starter.
• Demonstrated experience to interact with customers, external stakeholders and program managers in a highly matrixed environment. Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal and empathy skills.
• Organizational, collaboration, and interpersonal skills to effectively complete tasks.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills to include giving
briefings/presentations, planning and facilitating meetings and providing support for technical
• Working knowledge of configuration management and systems engineering principles.
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast pace environment in a very Agile way
• Possess a working knowledge of available computer software package like Microsoft Office and
SharePoint, and any other technology tools that ensures efficient work processes.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.