- Support the development of IC level IT policy, or
- Perform strategic planning in developing enterprise level metrics, or
- Analyze, maintain, improve, and build business processes to align with the customers strategic vision
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, closely related Engineering or IT discipline; Management Information Systems, Systems Management, Business, Business Administration, Accounting, Business, English, Finance, Management, or Political Science)
- 10 years or more of analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks
- Program Metrics development and management
- Business process analysis and creation
- Project Management Professional certification
- IC ITE familiarity
- Working knowledge of the customer’s Project Management Framework
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.