The candidate selected for this position will be supporting a Sponsor organization that is responsible for operational deployment of mobility projects for the Enterprise. The candidate will provide systems engineering, network design, architecture and planning support to this office and all its projects.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Provide systems engineering of the Sponsor’s IT systems
- Design, architect, implement, and troubleshoot cross functional systems
- Identifying duplicative capabilities, gaps, critical activities, candidates for scaling to enterprise-level, streamlining opportunities, efficiencies, and overall areas for improvement
- Identify issues affecting end-to-end performance of enterprise-level IT systems, provide engineering support to system-testing and modeling efforts, and assist in the development and implementation of strategic solutions
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for interoperability within IC systems, and support collaboration with IC partners
- Provide proof of concept support in the form of demonstrations of technology innovations that markedly improve Mission’s problem-solving capabilities and describe concepts for a massively scalable and adaptable data discovery, exploitation, and analysis platforms.
- Analyze user and system requirements through the use of proofs of concept
- Strong understanding of LAN/WAN technology and protocols
- Strong understanding of network security technologies including encryption and VPNs.
- A fundamental understanding of wireless networking and technologies
- 3 years’ experience with certificate authority design, implementation, administration, and provisioning
- Experience developing a solution utilizing NSA’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSFC)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that often presents immediate, competing, conflicting and changing priorities
- Ability to provide operationally sound and technically viable design criteria
- Ability to design engineering solutions to meet customer requirements to include writing, maintaining, testing, integrating, and implementing software, hardware, and associated documentation
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or an scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in network and platform and designing cross-functional systems
- Experience in designing, implementing, supporting large wireless infrastructure IT systems
- Knowledge of or experience with Sponsor Information Security policies and principles, as well as certifications and accreditations of systems to protect access and confidentiality of data.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.