The Sr. Cyber Systems Engineer provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Working as expert, conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensures products and systems comply with
requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards
and practices through formal verification methods. The candidate verifies/validates
systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics,
techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. The
candidate assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance
measures. The candidate prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current
and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis. The
candidate participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to
ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements. The
candidate reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the
requirements. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing
requirements. The candidate produces high-quality papers, presentations,
recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to detect, analyze, and mitigate cyber threats. The candidate must display familiarity with Windows, Linux and Mobile (Android and iOS) operating systems and is able to conduct network and security vulnerability analysis.
- Evaluate cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software and hardware
- Perform network traffic analysis of web services to analyze raw packet data
and identify anomalous behavior.
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive
analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Prepare reports for customer on emerging threats, high profile incidents, and
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT,
EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Demonstrated 6 years of experience in three or more specific areas to
include: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration
testing, red teaming, hardware engineering, software reverse engineering,
and computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile
security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or
Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability
assessment or malware forensics.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development and some
demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and
- Proven experience in network analysis methodologies
- Prior experience with one or more of the following tools: Splunk, ArcSight,
intrusion detection/prevention system, network anti-virus technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal
- Experience ensuring quality assurance and implementing best practices
- Familiarity with utilizing SIEM tools for use case development and application
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems and Endpoint Security
- Security Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CCSP, CCFP, GCFA, GCIA, OSCP
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.