The JAVA software engineer will work in a small team of developers to deliver a custom software application for the end user. The individual will design and/or customize software to optimize operational efficiency for a data management application, analyze/design databases within an application area–either on a team or individually, and research, design, develop and test operating system-level software and compilers.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Research and development experience with details on progression of ideas to production systems
- Rapid prototyping development experience
- Experience with Java development with proven customer examples
- Experience with Linux in software development environment
- Previous on-site, development experience
- Experience with graph database
- Experience with front end decoupled user interfaces
- Experience with React, Angular and/or View.js
- Experience with dependency management tools, such as Maven
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific/technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A minimum of 10 years total progressive and relevant work experience. Candidates must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communications skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field is required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.