The individual selected for this position will provide Systems Integration support in a fast-paced and dynamic customer environment with direct involvement in the customer’s mission. The successful SI will be knowledgeable of IC collection systems, identifying and gathering requirements for those systems to solve hard target problems, and operational planning of systems to be implemented to solve hard target problems. The Systems Integrator (SI) shall provide a total system integration perspective including support to client personnel in establishing cross community relationships. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interaction daily with Senior Leadership to provide technical, consultative, facilitative, administrative support
- Support tracking and management of multiple projects focused on industry collaboration and partnerships
- Ensure stability of the technical baseline for all projects and report issues and concerns to appropriate project lead and client management in a timely manner
- Review projects and provide timely input to the client on issues that arise
- Assist in creation of high-level pictorial representations of various CONOPs (for use in presentations to seniors)
- Facilitate meetings, develop agendas, notify meeting attendees, and track/manage Action Items, minutes, and generate reports as required
- Update, maintain, and operate information sites/wiki/website wherever content is hosted
- Coordinate TDY, primarily drafting travel cables
- Manage compartmented processes, including creating security documentation, monitoring approval process, and tracking read-ins
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or other related experience
- Broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, mission use case, innovation
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical
- Be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, to include preparing briefings/presentations, planning and facilitating meetings; proficient with Microsoft Office Tools
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and working action items to completion
- Organizational, collaboration, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to effectively complete tasks
- Proven ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Working knowledge of client’s mission
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Wiki, preparing cables, DODAF
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.