The Systems Integrator provides multi-disciplinary support to multiple ongoing cyber activities in a dynamic and evolving mission environment. The SI should have experience working in a multi-contractor environment with developers, SMEs and customers. The position requires a comprehensive understanding of Systems Engineering methodology, and a background in process optimization (Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.) is ideal.
The SI works with different technologies, capabilities and effectively implement SE processes across a multi-disciplinary project baseline while coordinating effectively with project managers and technical personnel. Sharepoint Administration experience is also needed within this role as most of the project documentation and advanced data is stored on sharepoint. The SI oversees the migration of data into content management systems on the cloud and experience with cloud migration is optimal.
The Systems Integrator should be able to work with project managers, developers and risk management personnel to provide guidance and optimize metrics and measures reporting tailoring reports for release to senior leaders. The SI provides support to process workflow generation and optimization for an organization focused on the implementation of new, enabling technologies.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Tableau, Splunk, Sharepoint Administration, cloud computing, content management systems, cyber and cloud technology, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen events
- Understanding of Systems Engineering Methodology and principles
- Project Management fundamentals and expertise overseeing projects and engineering activities via an IMS in MS Project
- Strong systems analysis skills, with the ability to identify and accurately describe issues and coordinate issues with the program ISSO
- Ability to speak confidently, articulately, and clearly in order to participate in and brief at technical meetings and milestone events
- Capability to write clearly and articulately and author documentation, use appropriate provided templates, formats, and checklists to write project documentation to include discrepancy reports, correspondence regarding system issues, and weekly testing report inputs.
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Configuration Management principles/Baseline Control
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
- At least six years of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.