The Systems Engineer will provide ISSO and assessment and authorization oversight to multiple ongoing hardware, middleware and software projects across a diverse Engineering organization. The Systems Engineer should have a robust understanding of the Systems Engineering “V”, project lifecycle and should be able to work with information security and risk management personnel to provide guidance to project managers, technical personnel and customer leads. The SE will support governance activities and help with baseline control and SE process tasks as well. They will perform inventory and baseline management tasks for physical hardware inventory. Experience with the customer’s inventory management and responsible property tools is desired.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Tableau, Splunk, Sharepoint Administration, automated testing tools, cloud computing, cyber and cloud technology
- Understanding of Systems Engineering Methodology and principles
- Strong systems analysis skills, with the ability to identify and accurately describe systems issues and coordinate with InfoSec professionals
- Formal educational or employment experience with systems engineering principles/processes
- Ability to speak confidently, articulately, and clearly in order to participate in and brief at technical meetings and milestone events
- Capability to write clearly and articulately and use appropriate provided templates, formats, and checklists to write documentation to include discrepancy reports, correspondence regarding system issues, and weekly activity report inputs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Configuration Management principles/Baseline Control
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
- At least six years of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.