The Systems Engineer will work within an Agile development team to document requirements, create and manage design artifacts, and assist in integration and test components.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Responsible for the creation and management of all required systems engineering artifacts for a software system.
- Prior knowledge of authentication and authorization is helpful. The systems engineer will interface with the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting.
- Work with new and existing customers to ensure authentication and identity propagation requirements are satisfied.
- Provide ad hoc support to project-related activities as needed and tasked by management, and will work with project management to prioritize multiple customer stories and tasking when conflicts arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related Engineering or IT Discipline)
- 10 years experience developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating systems engineering-related projects.
- Translate work scenarios, pain points and desires into needs and IT requirements.
- Understand and describe gaps in IT capabilities or pinpoint where to make improvements to IT systems to maximize usability.
- Knowledgeable of the role and activities of an Intelligence Community (IC) analyst or collector.
- Coordinate communications, planning meetings, tracking deliverables.
- Create meeting slides and prepare through-provoking presentations..
- Individual must be highly organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge of IC ITE services highly desirable Process documentation and process improvement experience a plus.
- 5 or more years of related experience working on Intelligence Community engineering-related projects or working with large-scale enterprise IT architecture systems.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.