The candidate will work with a team that is responsible for configuring, operating, and maintaining the customer’s enterprise business process tools to support processes to include configuration management, risk, issue and opportunity management, schedule management, architecture management, and requirements management. As part of this team, the Systems Administrator is responsible for configuring, building, installing and maintaining servers designed to process large databases with multiple relational data applications. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Install hardware and software upgrades; maintain operating system patches and virus scanning profiles.
- Manage network servers and technology tools; set up accounts; maintain and monitor PKI certs.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and technical improvements to maintain optimum performance of applications and databases.
- Monitor and provide system problem resolution.
- Maintain capacity and performance planning; evaluate system changes to improve the system.
- Design, build, manage multiple variants of Windows and Linux.
- Employ configuration control and change coordination for upgrades and repairs in a manner that assures system performance as planned.
- Define, build, refine, demo metrics dashboards.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 10-12 years with BS/BA, 8-10 years with MS/MA, 5-7 years with PhD in BS Degree in Computer Science or a related field (IT/Engineering/etc.) or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with various hosting and developer operations (devops) technologies.
- Working knowledge and/or education of various cloud service providers to include Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledgeable in the administration of Linux servers, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, VMware virtualization technologies, Firewalls, VPNs.
- Professional experience scripting in some administrative language (PowerShell, Batch, Perl, etc.).
- TS/SCI with Poly
- Customer familiarity.
- Familiarity with Accreditation and Authorization processes.
- Experience with Zoomdata, ServiceNow, Ruby on Rails, MariaDB, Remedy, SharePoint, Sparx EA, JIRA.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.