The software engineer will work in a small team of developers to deliver custom software applications for the end user. The individual designs or customizes software to optimize operational efficiency for data management applications. Analyzes/designs databases within an application area–either on a team or individually. Researches, designs, develops and tests operating system-level software and compilers.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA, 8 to 10 years with MS/MA, 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Research and development experience with details on progression of ideas to production systems
- Rapid prototyping development experience
- Experience with Java development with proven customer examples
- Experience with Linux in software development environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with React, Angular and/or View.js
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Experience with graph database
- Experience with front end decoupled user interfaces
- Experience with dependency management tools, such as Maven
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related scientific/technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.