The individual selected for this position will support the organization responsible for providing governance support, facilitation, and other types of Systems Integration support. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interaction daily with Senior Leadership to provide technical, consultative, facilitative, administrative support to the Sponsor’s governance process and boards.
- Assist in the creation and coordination processes of all boards through maintenance of policies, decision-making structures, charters, etc.
- Track and manage Action Items, minutes, generating quarterly/yearly reports, as required.
- Facilitate governance meetings, enter/update configuration tracking information in appropriate databases, develop board agendas, notify meeting attendees, and enter board-related data in appropriate databases.
- Create and maintain Sponsor’s content for branding/messaging of board and governance activities. Update, maintain, and operate information sites/website wherever content is hosted.
- Planning and coordinating program management process activities and leveraging experience to recommend streamlined and efficient business processes, to include developing standard operating procedures and associated documentation.
- Contribute to evolving process improvements for the benefit of the enterprise.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- BS/BA (10-12 years), MS/MA (8-10 years), or PHD (5-7 years)
- Process-oriented, conceptually driven, and possess the ability to work collaboratively in a highly technical setting
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience coordinating and working action items to completion
- Organizational, collaboration, negotiation and interpersonal skills to effectively complete tasks
- Proven ability to multi-task; self-starter
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills to include preparing briefings/ presentations, planning and facilitating meetings and providing support for governance related documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint, MS Project
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment alongside Senior Sponsor Leadership and multiple contract vehicles (development, Systems Integrators/System Engineers)
- Knowledgeable of development methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Working knowledge of Sponsor’s mission
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.