Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company’s existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
The SI will need to interact with the engineering development organization to ensure RF analysts are included as stakeholders at appropriate points in the development lifecycle.
The SI will serve as an intermediary between the engineering development team and the analyst lead to help facilitate the assignment of analyst resources to projects. The SI will also assist with project planning for internal RF analysis and modeling efforts to include working with the RF lab manager to coordinate the assignment of hardware and people resources.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- BS/BA (8-10 years), MS/MA (6-8 years), or PHD (3-5 years) in a technical project, engineering or IT discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing projects within the Intel Community.
- Demonstrated experience in tracking action items and following up on their execution, effective communication through the production of professional documents and presentations, and the ability to work with MS Excel macros.
- Ability to interface with other components for the purpose of coordinating branch activities and ensuring stakeholder involvement.
- PMP certification
- Knowledge or experience with National Technical Systems
- Prior knowledge or understanding of RF fundamentals
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.