Role and Responsibilities
Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. A candidate will provide both technical and regional analysis in support of USG client and will be responsible for reviewing and researching unclassified and classified databases, preparing analysis, reports, and providing briefings. The candidate will be responsible for internal and external collaboration.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- 6 years of practical experience in intelligence analysis, targeting, or open source analysis, or technical analysis.
- 3 years’ experience in IT, telecom, network/computer/data security
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated experience in the intelligence lifecycle
- Proven experience with (drafting, coordinating, reviewing) intelligence community official communications methods
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- MS Degree
- Ability to improve processes or methods of analysis
- Prior CI or risk management experience
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, Foreign Language or Culture, History, Public Policy, Intelligence Analysis, or related academic field
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Work location is Northern VA.