The selected candidate will support efforts to implement an enterprise level data services architecture, contributing to development of plans, user guides, training materials, and communications about tools and services. The candidate’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Develop process flows to describe business processes used by customers of tools and services, and, participate in agile/scrum processes including sprint and increment planning sessions, reviews, and retrospectives
- Establish and coordinate the development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 12-15 years with BS/BA, 10-13 years with MS/MA, 7-9 years with PhD in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar degree.
- System engineer, system administrator, or software engineer to support hosting, development, configuration, and sustainability efforts for a large and complex customer organization that hosts and utilizes various technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with various hosting and developer operations (devops) technologies.
- Working knowledge and/or education of various cloud service providers to include Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), etc.
- Experience with business process automation, process improvement, and process re-engineering with a focus on governance and enterprise architecture policies and procedures aimed at facilitating the business rhythms for an organization with a diverse skillset and multiple lines of business.
- Education and experience with conducting research and analysis of alternatives of commercial-of-the-shelf (COTS) tools that focus on supporting case management and business management operations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in a team environment and lead technical discussions.
- TS/SCI with Poly required.
- Experience working with relational databases and APIs (e.g. MySQL/TSQL/Oracle)
- Experience working with JIRA, Remedy, SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server, ServiceNow
- Experience working in Agile development Environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.