Leads budget formulation and financial execution processes, managing master budget and subparts, and providing strategic planning guidance to senior staff.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Provide strategic planning/ programming guidance and portfolio management
- Provide briefings and serve as advisor to financial analysts
- Develop and use relevant costing data
- Working knowledge if Business Process Analysis, Business Planning, and Performance Metrics.
- Previous experience supporting efforts to achieve auditability in the Intelligence Community.
- Financial analysis, cost analysis and demonstrated use of program analysis techniques to capture financial savings
- Assist program leads with budget submissions, tracking, and reporting.
- Collaboration with finance and resource teams and partner organizations on execution of and projections for current and future budgets.
- Working knowledge if Business Process Analysis, Business Planning, and Performance Metrics
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible professional financial experience. Has a strong understanding of the responsibilities associated with the execution of financial operations that includes financial management, accounting, auditing, and/or fiscal control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business administration, or a closely related field.
- Primavera P6/ Primavera training
- COGNOS, COGNOS Training
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.