ASEC3 is seeking a Data Engineer who will help deliver projects that focus on cloud and on-premise data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, data management and advanced analytics including products such as R or python.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating data architecture-related projects.
- Analysis of business requirements for architectural impacts
- Development of high-level architecture views and descriptions
- Identification and specification of major system interfaces
- Development of implementation guidance for applying the required data markings to multiple types of intelligence products
- Coordination with data providers and data stewards on implementation of data markings
- Development of documentation capturing the architecture and data standards
- This position requires a strong background in the architecture of cloud-based enterprise scale IT systems, and metadata standards as used in the IC.
- 15 years experience developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating data architecture-related projects
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology
- 10 years in the IC developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating data architecture-related projectsProfessional/strong understanding of enterprise-level data analysis, machine-learning, operations research, modeling, and business/mission intelligence tools.
- Professional/strong understanding of preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.