The Cyber and Signals Analyst Senior conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Detects anomalous activity in raw and processed log files for deeper exploration using IC tools and databases. Differentiates between general and targeted or suspicious scanning. Identifies trends RF systems and performs behavior analysis. Uses Splunk dashboards to create alerts and investigate log files. Correlates threat data from various sources. Writes concise assessments that highlight findings supported by evidence, articulating the impact of conclusions.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Minimum of 6 years of direct experience in Intelligence Community signals analysis or signal collection, with focus on wireless, cellular, satellite or terrestrial signals
- Demonstrated proficiency with at least two (2) analysis tools such as Splunk, Google Earth, Analyst Notebook, etc.
- Proven ability to research and analyze data from a variety of sources and to present findings in clear and concise written reports
- Demonstrated working knowledge of RF and telecommunications protocols
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IC data sets and tools for telecommunications analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in EE, Applied Math, Physics, or related technical field
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.