Work includes assisting and facilitating the functions of the IC Continuity Programs and the Intelligence Enterprise Exercise Program. Duties include assisting with the development of emergency plans and procedures for specific ODNI-occupied facilities and maintaining ODNI continuity and emergency management program materials and essential records to ensure appropriate levels of readiness.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Previous experience developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
- Previous experience assessing and evaluating national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs
- Previous experience developing and executing exercises
- Previous experience filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization;
- Strong communication skills are mandatory in order to present results to government management in both written and/or oral format;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1 is desired, but not required
- Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification is desired, but not required
- SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
- Database management skills
Experience & Education:
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years of COOP experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Special Certifications: None
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.