The selected candidate will directly support the customer enterprise architecture organization and responsibilities will include implementing processes pertaining to governance, board administration, configuration management, and performance measures and metrics. In addition to the above, the candidate will assist the customer with:
- Interacting daily with Senior Leadership to provide technical, consultative, facilitative, administrative support to the Sponsor’s governance process and boards.
- Integrating activities between the customer and mission partners
- Assist in the creation and coordination processes of all boards through maintenance of policies, decision-making structures, charters, etc.
- Participate in efforts to strengthen system SI & SE practices by reviewing and re-baselining processes and supporting documentation.
- Facilitate governance meetings, enter/update configuration tracking information in appropriate databases, develop board agendas, notify meeting attendees, and enter board-related data in appropriate databases
- Assisting the customer in efforts to improve processes for requirements and configuration management
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA, 6 to 8 years with MS/MA, 3 to 5 years with PhD, or 15 years’ experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Experience in facilitating Governance Board meetings which include creating agendas, tracking action items and preparing minutes
- Proven record of building positive relationships with customers at all levels, as well as serve effectively as the customer’s representative in dealing with mission partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to partner with SIs and other support contractors across the customer organization in fulfilling the mission.
- Familiarity with and experienced in the customer’s classified mission responsibilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with utilizing Enterprise Microsoft Project (EPM) and Microsoft Project Server to enter, modify, and manage a customer organization’s project schedules, as well as design and run reports
- Experience with SharePoint, JIRA, ServiceNow
- Experience in Agile development environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.