- Support to the Security and FVEY Domain team within SDD
- Facilitate and coordinate customer meetings, working groups, and technical exchange meetings
- Attend regular and ad-hoc meetings with perspective to our customers interest
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline)
- 10 years or more of analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks. Analyze the development, implementation, integration, and evaluation of large-scale enterprise IT architecture systems
- Excellent communication skills especially writing skills
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at a time and work within a very dynamic environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.