- Support to the Security Coordination Center to include Vulnerability Management studies
- Task management and coordination
- Meeting facilitation
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline)
- 15 years or more of developing, implementing, integrating, maintaining, and evaluating certification and accreditation procedures and processes; security engineering; and security architecture for IT enterprise architectures
- Information Assurance – Vulnerability Analysis
- Excellent communication skills especially writing skills
- Demonstrated Information Assurance and/or Engineering experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Active Certified Information Systems Security Professional® (CISSP) certification
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at a time and work within a very dynamic environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.