- Support to the Security Coordination Center to include Vulnerability Management studies
- Task management and coordination
- Meeting facilitation
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline)
- 10 years or more of analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks. Analyze the development, implementation, integration, and evaluation of large-scale enterprise IT architecture systems
- Information Assurance – Vulnerability Analysis and Vulnerability Management
- Incident Response
- Excellent communication skills especially writing skills
- Demonstrated Information Assurance and/or Engineering experience
- Active Certified Information Systems Security Professional® (CISSP) certification
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.