- Support to the Security Domain team to provide oversight of multiple security programs within the IC
- Program level engagement and review of deliverables
- Collaboration within and without of the IC CIO
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline) plus 10 years or more of developing, implementing, integrating, maintaining, and evaluating security engineering and security architecture for IT enterprise architectures.
- 10 years or more of developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating systems engineering related projects; analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organizational efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks
- Programmatic background
- Experience with customer INFOSEC, Security policy, assurance, and associated services
- Excellent communication skills especially writing skills
- Demonstrated Information Assurance and/or Engineering experience
- Active Certified Information Systems Security Professional® (CISSP) certification
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.