The individual selected for this position will be responsible for working closely with the customer management and staff personnel to provide overall Systems Integration (SI) and Scrum Master support to a software development team. They will provide programmatic as well as technical guidance to the management on their projects, requiring the SI to have insight into overall technical details.
- Assist management with establishing the strategic direction of the team
- Assist project management team with gathering and vetting requirements for software development efforts, ensuring the requirements are complete, unambiguous and concise
- Support project management, to include scheduling, agenda preparation and record keeping oversight and management
- Assist project management team with communication and tracking actions
- Review project documentation and schedules for milestone briefings
- Facilitate internal and external communication with stakeholders
- Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns
- Track project commitments and ensure timely preparation of responses
- Prepare briefings for appropriate stakeholders
- Coordinate weekly meetings and provide minutes to stakeholders
- Set up meeting logistics, as needed
- Previous experience in Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multitasking
- Ability to create, sustain, and enhance fostering of team dynamics and collaboration
- Strong customer service and teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional team
- Working knowledge in MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must possess active TS/SCI with poly
- Requires 10 to 12 years’ with BS/BA, 8 to 10 years with a MS/MA, or 5 to 7 years with a PhD
- Software development experience or experience working in software development organization
- Certified Scrum Master (CMS) (Highly Preferred)
- Experience using and implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Experience with Windows, Linux, VMware configuration and development
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.