The Senior-level Radio Frequency (RF) Engineer will provide SETA support in the area of Waveform Research and Development.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform research by reaching out to academia, industry, and other entities for innovation opportunities and determine the art of the possible as it relates to new RF waveforms
- Develop white-papers on use cases for innovative waveforms and determine what role they can play in the larger waveform portfolio
- Assist in testing and evaluation of new waveforms, as necessary
- Create and maintain a master list of active waveforms, as well as specific characteristics and use cases
- Provide recommendations for strategic development of new waveforms and decommissioning old waveforms
- Review vendor waveform specifications and provide technical feedback to improve waveform design
- Track schedules and help manage all active waveform development projects
- RF Testing and test development.
- RF or Radio Frequency.
- Requirements development.
- Transition Planning
- Project plans
- Needs Assessments
- Technical writing
- Requires 10 to 12 years experience with BS/BA or, 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or, 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Experience desired with Agilent ADS, ANSYS HFSS, NI LabView, and MatLab, Phase noise analysis
- Travel Required- 10% CONUS
- Be a self-starter with leadership capabilities and execution of roles and responsibilities with little to no supervision
- Require minimal oversight to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Perform traditional systems integration at the enterprise level within the context of the political landscape, operational restrictions and changes, and interacting systems across the customers organization
- Provide project management support with short turn-around projects; development of requirements, project plans, needs assessment, and transition planning
- Identify integration issues and coordinate Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) to resolve them
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships, as well as handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts
- Have strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Have demonstrated experience leading technical teams to develop, implement of hardware/software requirements
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customers needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems
- Have ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Have demonstrated strong relationship building skills
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.