ASEC3 is seeking an experienced Project Controller to work directly with government leads to help define
project goals and objectives, develop strategy, create and maintain project budget and schedules, and
recommend actions to improve processes.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing vendor invoices.
- Monitoring vendor invoices for discrepancies and facilitating any corrections.
- Participating in various financial analyses such as reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Making recommendations to achieve cost efficiencies wherever possible.
- Analyzing project expenditures and ensuring accurate and timely processing.
- Analyzing and reporting against schedules and strategic goals.
- Reporting on budgets, actuals, forecasts and variances.
Required:11+ years of professional experience (BA/MA count towards years of experience).
- Experience with customer financial systems.
- Experience analyzing and controlling large contracts and programs.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.