Design, build, and configure a hybrid virtual and hardware-based network, from an attack platform through a network infrastructure to a host, detailed to specific mission guidelines. Become an expert by conducting break and fix, functional and performance testing, as well as network forensic analysis.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use automated and write scripts to increase the efficiencies and accuracy of the testing and demonstrate the bugs.
- Creatively think outside of standard security, network operations. and forensics to determine viability and improvements to network communications.
- Identify and document bugs, errors, and issues with supporting data and analysis. Learn and cross-train with other testers on tools, techniques, and procedures for testing.
- Research tools, methods, and procedures for optimizing network forensic analysis.
- 5+ years of experience with network design, implementation, and operations and maintenance (O&M)
- 5+ years of experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network monitoring solutions, including Splunk or SolarWinds
- 3+ Years of Experience AWS Development Experience
- 3+ Years of Experience with Powershell Scripting
- 3+ Years Network Architect Experience
- Experience with implementing, working in, and maintaining an advanced development network
- Experience with administering a variety of Linux platforms, including Debian, RedHat, and Ubuntu
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Perl, or Python
- Knowledge of network forensics and packet analysis
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently – possible remote delivery from home or a non-client site location
- May require reporting to Springfield, VA location periodically
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.