Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the ODNI response operations center (ROC)
- Develop ODNI Response Operations Center routine and incident response procedures, job a ids and checklists, ODNI Response Operations Center daily situation reports, and the ODN I ROC Watch Officer internal training process for all Watch Officers.
- Conduct alert notification of individuals and teams for the orderly transition to crisis team operations and processes, if required.
- Draft daily and event driven Situational Awareness Reports concerning IC and ODNI capability and capacity to provide intelligence, to include the execution of supporting contingency and continuity plans.
- Ensure ODNI ROC readiness that enable daily situational awareness of ongoing and emerging events.
- Provide support to ongoing IC continuity response activities, to include the response operations center and alternate facility plans and procedures.
- Support asset management staff (Accountable Officer, Responsible Officer, and User) in maintaining an accurate inventory and accountable distribution of equipment.
- Participate in after-action reviews and corrective actions to address shortfalls identified during events or exercises, as directed.
- Watch Officers must be comfortable working in a 365; 24/7 hour work environment. The schedule involves a panama shift schedule: 5am-5pm for two weeks and then 5pm-5am for two weeks. Candidates must be comfortable with working these hours before being submitted.
Experience and Education
- Candidates should have a BS degree + 3 years of relevant experience. If candidates do not have a BS degree, candidates must have 5 years of applicable work experience in the intelligence field or 5 years of experience ( minimum) in the military.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.